All of your insurances together under a single policy with a single renewal date, a light touch renewal process and an interest free, monthly direct debit payment plan. We keep the administration and the form filling to a minimum to make it all feel very straightforward. Which it is.
Via your broker or other financial intermediary, we offer you a multi-cover insurance solution, offering comprehensive protection for:
- Unlimited buildings and contents cover means no nasty surprises if you need to claim
- All risks, warranty free, worldwide cover means everything is covered unless we clearly tell you it’s not
- Home emergency and legal expenses are included as standard
- No onerous security requirements.
- Family fleet cover – all named drivers earn no claims bonus
- Full UK and European breakdown cover
- Young driver cover
- Legal expenses and breakdown cover as standard.
- Individual, couples and family cover
- Winter sports covered as standard
- Medical emergency hotline
- Emergency repatriation.
- Buildings and contents cover for your investment properties
- Landlords’ liability
- Landlords’ legal expenses
- Home emergency and loss of rent.
No small print
Life changes don’t conveniently happen at the time you renew your policy, so why would we charge administration fees when you make changes during the lifetime of the policy? We don’t.
Neither will we charge you cancellation fees or charge interest on your direct debit. And when it comes to the most important part of any insurance policy – handling your claims – we guarantee 24/7, 365 days a year access to our ‘one stop claims shop’.
Our sole aim is to put your situation right as quickly as possible, whether it’s a flooded home, a pranged classic car, or illness abroad.
And while we’re not claiming to be the cheapest – we don’t aim to be – we do claim to be one of the easiest insurers for you to entrust with protecting what’s valuable to you, without compromising on cover.
Like to find out more? Ask your broker or intermediary about insuring with Hoxton.